Sunday, July 29, 2012

OK, my first weigh in I lost 2.6 lbs, hooray, my leader was very please. My second weigh in I lost another 1.8 lbs,  that means 0.4 lbs from my fist 5 lbs. I am so happy with myself. I know I will do this life change I am quite determined. Next weigh in is this coming Tuesday, July 31st.

I went to the Y last week and as soon as I got in shower to go to pool we had a storm come up and the pool was closed. Go figure. So I went and worked on a bicycle for a while. Unfortunately I have been so busy this past week I never got to go at all. Hopefully this week I can get it in the schedule. I really want to go at least twice a week.

My archnoiditis has been acting up pretty good thru this and I just keep telling it that it won't get the best of me. Nope........

No comments:

Post a Comment