Friday, July 13, 2012

OK, I did it, on Tuesday, July 10th, I went and joined the YMCA and then on to join Weight Watchers. Of course I found a 30% off coupon the night before on internet and joined WW on line for the discount for first month which also gives me unlimited meetings (which I need the personal contact for this to work) and all online tools as well.  So far I have stayed in my point value and am feeling great. Next weigh in next Tuesday. Yeah.

I am making a lifestyle change, got to do it, the weight is bad on my spine (that is a whole other post).
I also have high Cholesterol and high BP so it is time I will be 56 in October and would love to be 25 lbs lighter by then, I know I can do this, it is past time.

TO those of you who understand this, Have a low pain day.
To those who are struggling with something in your life, hope the struggle gets easier today.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Also, keep in mind that if ever you're low on funds, YMCA gives scholarships to people! When I had one, I believe I paid 5 dollars a month..something like that :) Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete