Sunday, September 2, 2012

life goes on

HI everyone,
I haven't been on in a while, been very busy, doctor appointments and so on. My mom had knee replacement surgery and I have been with her all week. Today my sister is there so I will take a break.
I am still doing weight watchers and I am happy to report I am now 9.4 pounds lighter. I hit below 200 and I am so happy, It has been a long, long time since I saw the lower side of 200. I will keep plugging away.
I also have been reading a lot of books and just love it. I have one on kindle I read and the same time I read the old fashion book in hand way. LOL

one of my greater passions in my life is reading, my mom taught me at a young age to use libraries and the love of reading. Thank you mom.

She has worked in libraries many years before she retired. There is nothing better than to lose yourself in the storyline of a good book.

OK more later, hope all have a great day and if you have this horrid disease a low pain day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment