Thursday, May 10, 2012

What in the World

Ok, trying my hand at writing on blog. Sitting here watching American Idol. Ok who will go home tonight. I don't want any of them to go. OH MY.

Tomorrow we try something new, we are going to go see Matthew Sanford and do a little yoga. This guy is awesome, he is a parapalegic and works with people with nuerological problems. I am so looking forward to it.

How did that happen, we were visiting my cousins in Maryland over the weekend and Sunday morning there was an advertisement about Matthew on radio. So my cousins wife checked it out online and found he was going to be in Virginia Beach this weekend. Now if that isn't a sign we should check it out I don't know what is.

If you have read my bio you know what my problem is but my hubby has severe nuerological damage from a 50 ft fall out of a tree when he was nine years old.

So tomorrow we will see if yoga can help either one of us. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment